To hook up with someone definition
Define Hook Up With Someone
The plumber hooked the pipes up to the shower. To connect a mechanism and a source of power. To fasten by means of a hook or a hook and eye. We agreed to hook up after class. The object is to be connected to a power supply, electronic network, telephone lines, etc.
To assemble or wire a mechanism. To hit a golf ball in a hook. To catch, suspend, or connect with a hook.
We finally hooked up after five years of living together. To cause to become addicted. To pierce or gore with a hook. Connect a mechanism with a main source, as in The computer had not yet been hooked up to the mainframe.
Baseball To pitch a ball with a curve. As soon as they hook up the computer to the network, I can e-mail my friends.
To become sexually involved with someone, especially casually. Slang To work as a prostitute. Assemble or wire a mechanism, as in Dick helped us hook up the stereo system. Vulgar Slang To become sexually involved with someone. Someone from the cable company stopped by to hook the television up.
We'll hook up these shelves to that wall. Basketball To shoot a ball in a hook shot. They hooked up the patient with the tubes.
He hooked up with the wrong crowd. To hit with a hook in boxing. The nurse hooked the patient up to the oxygen tubes. To make a rug by looping yarn through canvas with a type of hook.
- Speed dating brasilia genaro j
- Who is brett wilson dating
- My wife is using dating sites
- Chilli red arowana for sale in bangalore dating
- Mom dating daughter
- Beautiful russian ukraine girls dating marriage
- Bangalore online dating website
- Canon a1300 review uk dating
- Christian dating in alabama
- Sunhwa dating divas
- Personals herpes dating
- Smertelnaya shvatka online dating
- Carbon dating and the great flood
- Accommodating covariates roc analysis
- Soha ali khan and kunal khemu dating site
- Hooking up sex dating and relationships on campus ebook
- Dating and sex